How it all works
I would be delighted to be your makeup artist for your special day, but what happens now?
- Hopefully you will have a found a package that meets your needs, however if you have any special requirements or need further clarification then please do not hesitate to contact C&C.
- There is no time limit and Anna will work with you until you are delighted with your look.
- All bridal bookings require a 2 person minium on the day
- To secure your chosen day, C&C require the rehearsal fee as a deposit, made at the time of booking. All remaining fees to be paid no later than 2 weeks prior to your confirmed date.
- C&C are happy to accept cheque, cash or bank transfer.
- Additional members of the bridal party wishing to have a trial may pay for their requirements on the day itself
- In the event of a cancellation, your deposit will be refunded provided sufficient notice is given, at least 8 weeks prior to the event.
- Any contraindications or skin concerns must be made clear before any makeup procedure is undertaken. The client accepts responsibility for this.
- Travel expenses are to be confirmed at the time of booking. All journeys greater than a 40 mile return journey will be charged at 45p per mile.